Not a single day goes by without checking off these items. They help me structure my day and provide me with a sense of accomplishment and stability. If everything else goes wrong in a day, if I checked off these it was a good day!
- Making my bed every morning.
- Making coffee (here is my current kit)
- Do 100 push-ups (I currently do narrow/close pushups to work on triceps)
- Design/Wireframe for at least 1 minute (I use Photoshop)
- Read a physical book for at least 1 minute
- Meditate for 15 minutes (I currently use Headspace)
- Weigh myself (I use this scale)
- Take blood pressure (I use this bp monitor)
There are quite a few habits (like flossing, etc) that are not on the list as they are already so ingrained in my ‘day-to-day’ that I do not think about them as a habit anymore. They are already part of my DNA.